Carve The Vegas Polarized Sunglasses in Matt Black
Carve The Vegas Polarized Sunglasses in Matt Black
The Vegas Sunglasses by Carve are a true stand out with there matt black and 80's inspired frame with grey-black polarized lens. Comes in a branded pouch with internal cleaning cloth attached.
- Hand Finished
- Polarized Lens
- Optically correct lens
- 100% - UV Protection
- 5-barrel stainless steel hinge
- Polycarbonate frame
- Metal Core Temples
- Metal badge CARVE logo
- Category 3 - These sunglasses provide a high level of sun glare reduction and good UV protection.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping within Australia
- FREE Standard shipping with orders over $150
- STANDARD (3+business days) Covid delays may occur
- Express (1-2 business days)
- Deliver time is calculated in business days and can vary on your location.
- Your order will be sent via Australia Post with each order having tracking.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your order is shipped
- All orders are final... We aim to ship within 1-2 business days of your order being place so please contact us ASAP with any changes and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- Standard Shipping $11.95 and Express $16.95
- Please make sure your address is correct... we will not be held liable for an incorrect shipping address
- Local pick up is available from Chille 90-94 Goldie Street Wynyard
- You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection
- Any questions? Give us a cal on 03 64424111
- See here for current opening hours... Generally closed Public Holidays
We hope you love your purchase from Chille! We love having you as a customer! By processing your payment through our online and instore system you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions of our return policy so please have a read prior to applying for a return/exchange of your item/s.
Please note we do not offer refunds unless in the highly unlikely event your garment is assessed as faulty. In all other circumstances a STORE CREDIT WITH 3 Year Expiry will be issued.
All return policies issued by Chille are in alignment with Australian Consumer Law.
1. Read the full returns policy
2. Item/s are not sale items - Full details on sale items here
3. Item/s meet quality of returns requirements in the returns policy
4. Items/s meet the returns policy timeframes
5. If your are wanting to exchange an item for another size or colour to avoid disapointment please notify us by adding the item name, size/colour into the comments field when submitting your return request below. This way we can pop it aside for you while the return is processed. Note if your exchange item is no longer in stock you will be issue a store credit gift card.
- Click the login to submit a return button below
- Enter your email address, click continue
- Cut and paste the 6 digit code you received via email into the field and click submit
- Click on the appropriate order number
- Click the request return button and select the items, quantity etc that you wish to return
- NOTE if you would like an exchange enter the name, size, colour etc of the item you would like to exchange for into the Note field.
- Click request return
- Follow the instruction via email after this point
Please note that we do not offer refunds. A refund will only be offered in the unlikely event that a product is faulty. All other returns will be issued with a store credit to the value of the item/s, if you received free shipping on your initial order your credit will be the value of your item/s minus our standard shipping fee, providing that the item/s returned meet our strict returns policy guidelines. Your store credit will have a 3 year expiry date. All return postage is at your own expense. Chille will not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items during the return process. If this issue arises all enquiries should be directed to Australia postal service, your tracking receipt will be of assistance so make sure you keep the postage receipt.
Our returns department has the right to refuse any returned item that does not meet the original condition. In this instance, the returned item WILL NOT be sent back to the consumer.
Exchange: If your exchange item is more or less than the original purchase price that is fine you will either receive a store credit or invoice for the difference.
- For items within Australia: Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your delivery
- For items shipped outside of Australia: Items must be returned within 30 days of receiving your delivery.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your return to be processed once they have been received. We endeavour to process as soon as possible however please allow 3-5 days at most. Please check tracking to make sure your return has been received prior to contacting our customer care.
- You will receive an email notification once your return has been processed with the outcome and if applicable store gift card.
- Please check junk mail, sometimes we sneak in there.
- Returned items meeting return policy criteria will be issued a store credit to the value of the returned item/s. If you received free shipping on your initial order your credit will be the value of your item/s minus our standard shipping fee.
- We do offer exchanges if we have the size available. If you wish to exchange for another size it's best to notify us ASAP in the comments section of your return so we can ensure the item is set aside for you. Note postage charges apply for an exchange.
- Refunds will only be issued in the unlikely event that an item has been assessed and shown to be faulty.
- Chille reserves the right to not issue a refund if the item returned is not shown to be faulty.
- Items that have been washed or worn will not be accepted for refunds
- Chile packages each item with love prior to it being shipped to you. In the unlikely event that you receive a product that appears faulty please contact our team as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 03 64424111 prior to returning an item, so we can assist you. Please do not discard the original swing tags or packaging or send items back without first talking to our team. Items returned without our authorisation are at your own risk and will not be re-posted.
- It is the consumers responsibility to check each item prior to wearing or washing for any faults. Garments that have had tag removed, been worn or washed and then later returned will not be issued a refund.
- All faulty items must be returned within 30 days for orders received within Australia or 30 days for orders received outside of Australia. It is the customers responsibility to inspect their items for any faults prior to this time frame lapsing.
- Please note there may be slight colour variations in your product due to a range of factors like: lighting, manufacturing variation, individual monitor settings etc. This is not considered a fault.
- Items purchased from our sale section are FINAL SALE. No returns will be accepted for sale items.
- No store credit will be offered for sale items so please choose carefully.
- Any sale items returned will not be returned to sender.
- Only one discount code can be applied per order
- Code cannot be applied once order has been processed
- Discount codes cannot be applied in conjunction with any other deals or offers, for example discount codes can't be applied to items already on sale. If you have an existing discount code it is up to you to choose what you would prefer to use.
- Site wide sales using discount codes are FINAL SALE unless otherwise mentioned in this policy. No returns will be excepted so please choose carefully.
- Discount codes cannot be honoured outside their given time frame.
Quality of returns:
- All items returned must be in their original condition with all labels and tags attached to be able to qualify for an exchange or credit note. Items that have been worn will be ineligible for exchange or store credit.
- Please take care when trying items on as items that smell of perfume or odours of any kind, are marked/ stained with make up or fake tan will not be accepted for exchange or store credit. These items in a worn or stained condition will be not returned to sender.
Wrong size / Change of mind:
- We will happily offer a store credit for change of mind or incorrect size provided time frame and all other factors of return policy have been met.
- Please note no exchange or store credit will be offered for wrong size / change of mind on sale items.
- All original labels and tags must still be attached to the item.
- Once your item has been received by us and deemed to meet all return policy factors a store credit excluding shipping fees will be offered. Variations/ Cancellation of orders:
- Please take care when processing your order as once it's placed we cannot make any sizing variations or additions to your order. This includes cancellations.
Email: you can email us via our contact form here.
Phone: 03 6442 4111 from 9:30am-5pm Mon-Friday or 9:30am-2pm Saturdays
NOTE: we are not open public holidays
To find your perfect fit please measure your body in the following standard areas, usually with a fabric measuring tape is best. Then select your size based on where your measurements fit in our size chart. If you have any questions, please email or phone us on 03 6442 4111.
Different Types of Size Charts
It's important to note that there are two basic types of size charts, one is based on your body measurements and gives sizes or measurement references to fit a persons body shape. To find the perfect fit for this type of chart you compare your own body measurements with that of the chart allowing a little bit extra for a comfy fit.
The other type of size guide is based on the actual garment measurements as a reference point. The garments are laid flat and then measured at different points. To find the perfect for this type of chart you should do the same with an existing garment that fits you. For example lay the item flat measure at the same points as a guide for comparison, taking material stretch into account. Elasticated items are often measured un-stretched and will normally say so in the notes near the size chart.
How/Where to Measure
Measure around the fullest part of your chest & shoulder blades with your arms down.
Measure around the narrowest point of your natural waistline.
Measure around the widest part of your natural hip line.
Measure from top of your inside leg (at crotch) to your ankle bone.
HPS or CBL Length
Some garments have a HPS measurement normally a jacket or top, it is from the high point on the shoulder down to the bottom of the garment.
General Sizing Guide
A general guideto sizing is XS=8 S=10 M=12 L=14 XL=16
Clothing - Single Size Conversion
Shoes Conversion/Sizing table Australia
|AU / US